Friday, December 30, 2011

Silly little questions

Sorry I haven't been on here lately, I had a great Christmas with my family and now we are settling back into the rhythm of things.

In the spirit of ..... whatever ..... I'm answering questions about myself. Kind of a year-end-wrap-up.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Around 8ish, I had horrible insomnia last night so I slept in later than usual.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium to medium-well. Corey's fixes it perfectly every time. He's just awesome like that.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Corey and I just went and saw Sherlock Holmes, the third part, it was great.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now I love watching Impractical Jokers (with Corey, we laugh hysterically the whole way through it). And Gold Rush.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
This will sound cheesy but I'm pretty happy anywhere, as long as I have my kiddos and my husband we seem to adapt to just about whatever the Army throws at us.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee, I think it was Pumpkin Spice (a k-cup variety) and I ate a couple slices of bacon that I fried up for the kids.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I love Mexican, every time we head to Texas we stop at Casa Ole, it's my favorite.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Sushi freaks me out, seafood is not one of my faves either, tofu grosses me out.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I already mentioned Casa Ole. Corey and I love Jutumas, it's a little Thai place here. We also love Olive Garden and the Longhorn Steakhouse.

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch followed closely by Italian.



....to be continued.....