Friday, August 12, 2011

Lots of Things Scare Me

I have fears, plenty of them.
I'm not sitting at home and freaking out - most of the time, anyway. But I do have my fears, like spiders; we've already talked about those! Don't get me started.
The Internet has its benefits (as long as I stay away from WebMD). And I love reading blogs, I'm an addict. Plus I can easily check out what all my friends are up to on Facebook. The problem is that sometimes I stumble upon something that sounds really interesting. And so I click on the link and GET COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT!!!
Case in point: I clicked on a link that took me to this -
Wanna know what that is? It's a Goblin Shark! That's right - a GOBLIN SHARK!!!
I didn't even know they existed.
Want another look:

I'll never go in the ocean again - ever.