Friday, October 28, 2011

Well played, Jolly-man, Well played.

So I got an email back from good old St. Nick and I gotta hand it to the old man, he is one crafty guy.
Here is that email:
Hi Lisa Matthews,Thanks for sending me your questions. I have your answers written below:
Do you have any kids?
Why of course I do…all the children of the world I love just like they were my own children. Why else would I spend so much time bringing joy to kids?
If you want, you can ask me different questions.
- Santa

Way to skirt the question, pal. That was very tricky of you. And thanks for inviting me to ask more questions, you can bet your sweet …. Uh… you can bet your belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly I’ll be taking you up on that. I plan on deposing your … uh …….  Let’s just say it’s on like Donkey Kong (my gal-pal Connie got me saying that and I just can’t stop)!!!


Oh, and yes I know I promised you guys pics of Mitchell Farms, I just didn’t say I would do it by Halloween. I’d say it’s safe to say you can look for them around Easter ‘mkay?