Thursday, October 27, 2011

I bet none of y’all spent a good portion of the day researching this!

So I’ve been thinking a lot about Christmas lately. I want to play Christmas carols so bad that I can hardly stand it. Yea, I know Halloween hasn’t even come yet, shut up and quit judging me!
So I started thinking about Santa and Mrs. Claus. My question is this: do they have any children? I googled it and I’m not getting a really clear answer. In fact I’m now more confused than even.
I went to www.santaclaus.com but the question never came up, so of course it wasn’t answered.
I finally found a website that allows you to ask Santa a question: http://www.santaclaus.net/AskSanta.asp but when I submit the question it tells me the website is under maintenance. I think they are trying to avoid the subject.

I’ll keep trying and if y’all know the answer hit me up.