Thursday, June 23, 2011

Greatest. Find. Ever!!!

We love pillow pets in this house. All the kids have them, they go with us on trips and on vacation. Heck they go with us to the grocery store. So imagine my excitement when I saw this at Target:




Do you see that? It’s a Pillow Pet Pee-Wee. I think actually screamed a little scream when I saw the display (other customers in the area may or may not have ushered their children away from the crazy lady) which resulted in my kids TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. Okay, not totally. But The Boy definitely was not leaving the store without that turtle.
He claimed that (and these were his exact words) “Nobody will love him like I will, mom. Doesn’t he deserve that?”
Yes, yes he does. And that’s why  Tardy Turtle now lives with us.

p.s. Tardy Turtle loves Jon just as much as Jon loves him, he told me so!