Friday, March 9, 2012

Question of the day, and this just hit me, seriously!

I open this door every day, seriously – every…..single….day. And then today it hit me:

Is it coincidence that these:



fit so neatly in the door, ready available? I THINK NOT!!!!

My life just got a wee bit simpler! No reaching up and bending down, folks right here is the epitome of lazy! In my defense I get these for snacks for the kids to take to school, some days I let them stay after school (they provide after school care up until 5:30 or 6:00, I'm not sure as I always pick them up by 4:30 or 5:00) since we live in the country and the kids don't really get any playtime in with their friends. But it's nice to have a snack after school, and when they take one of these they always share them with their friends. So not only am I being an awesome parent for ensuring that my kids have a snack, I am also instilling great behavior in my kids by teaching them to share (big grin here).  Usually the kids will hem and haw about what to take, since this stuff is in a bag that I've thrown in there, and I usually have to get it out for them. Seriously, it's easier to just get it since I know if they are left up to their own demise they will dump half the goodies on the ground and leave them there. So now, tahdah!!! It's right there, not too high up and not too low that they don't see it. Plus, they always know to ask permission, so it's not like I'm contributing to their unhealthy eating. Okay, maybe I am .... just a little bit.