Monday, January 28, 2013

Jon's day!!!

Today is The Boy's birthday. He's 9.
We spent the weekend doing stuff he liked doing: Saturday The Hubs took him to Zero Dark Thirty per his request, he loved it. Then yesterday I took him and his sisters to the carnival that was set up in the mall's parking lot here him town. He rode (nearly) every ride, then proceeded to down a footlong corn dog, a funnel cake, a large pop corn, topped off with a large coke. Then said "when are we having lunch?" Huh?
After the carnival we headed to Toys R Us where he drug me down every-single-aisle-in-that-blessed-store-and-then-down-every-aisle-all-over-again before saying "I think I wanna go to Target." Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place.
Target is my favorite place in the whole entire universe.
So that's where we found ourselves, trying on Marvel comic masks while he tried to decide what to buy with his birthday money from his grandparents.
Here are some pics from the shopping trip:








I think the last one is my favorite, the teeth crack me up. That coupled with KK's eyes that say "I hope that a nice stranger comes along and saves me from this torture!"